Thursday, May 1, 2008

The most astounding 8 minutes, 44 seconds you may ever spend

The choir director at our church told us all at rehearsal last night to go home and watch a YouTube video about Laminin. I had never heard of it, but after watching the video, I will never forget it. The video takes 8 minutes, 44 seconds to watch. I hope you will make the time.

Turn up your sound and click here to watch it.

After watching the video, if you want to study a diagram of Laminin more closely, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the link, even though my slow DSL gives me video feeds in 2 second increments followed by 10 seconds of waiting. For awhile I thought the guy's name was "Laminin".....then finally I heard him say laminin is a protein molecule....so I googled that right away. Fascinating!
    Here's a link with a diagram:

    http://hsiapin.blogspot.com/2006/10/laminin.html

    ReplyDelete

<b>My new favorite poem</b>

...is the following one, purportedly by Billy Collins: Another Reason Why I Don't Keep A Gun In The House The neighbors'...