Sunday, February 1, 2009

A new month, a new award!


Here it is February already, and along with the cold nights and the short days has come something completely unexpected: Another award!


This one came from Remembrances of An Arkansas Stamper, the very nice blog of a very nice lady who calls herself “Pat -- An Arkansas Stamper” because, well, her name is Pat and she is from Arkansas and she is a stamper. I thought at first “stamper” meant that she was a philatelist (you know, a stamp collector) but she is not. She makes her very own cards and postcards and other stamped items, and sends them to people in the military and nursing homes, I think. She is also quite handy with her camera and contributes regularly to Sky Watch and Camera Critters and Today’s Flowers.

I appreciate this recognition very much, even though I am forced to share it with Billy Ray Barnwell for reasons I have yet to fathom.

Thanks, Pat!

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored that you chose to display the award, Mr. B. I *do* like your style!

    ReplyDelete

<b> More random thoughts</b>

As the saying goes, De gustibus non est disputandum unless you prefer De gustibus non disputandum est . Latin purists do. Do what? you a...