Wednesday, March 2, 2011

aByde SnOik huvEo tpot voXuw

Anybody care to hazard a guess what this post’s title is all about?

Hint: It is not a coded message from my follower bARE-eYED-sUN, nor is it a meaningless collection of orthographical flotsam and jetsam. It is quite uncharitable of you even to suggest it.

When I tell you (in my next post), it will seem so obvious.

P.S. - This, my 700th post, is fairly representative, I think. All of my previous posts are at least as lucid, relevant, and enlightening as this one, not to mention entertaining as all get out.

6 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

aByde SnOik huvEo tpot voXuw ? Is it Latvian for "my swimming horse needs a paraffin ski lamp"? Or is simply the early stages of Alzheimers?

Putz said...

life ends at blog 500

Pat - Arkansas said...

Congratulations on your 700th post -- whatever its title may be! :) Reminds me a bit of the code used in Dr. Hudson't Secret Journal by Lloyd C. Douglas.

I've no idea, but I'm quite sure it's not the early states of Alzheimer's disease.

A Lady's Life said...

You got me lol

Putz said...

i don't really believe you are up to blog 700[LIER LIER PANTS ON FIRE} we were both around blog 500 just a few months ago>><<>

rhymeswithplague said...

I wondered whether this post would get even one comment. Thanks, everyone!

Yorkshire P., good guess, but no.

Putz (1), we both know that is not true.

Pat, I haven't thought of Lloyd C. Douglas since I read The Robe in the 11th grade!

Lady's Life, you will slap yourself upside the head when you see the answer!

Putz (2), one of us has been posting a lot and one of us has not. Guess which one? Figures never lie. Check it out in the sidebar: 43 posts in 2007, 228 posts in 2008, 207 posts in 2009, 184 posts in 2010, and 37 posts so far in 2011. Put them all together they spell M-O-T-H-E-R, I mean, they add up to...699! Oops, I guess my next post is #700.