Thursday, November 15, 2012

Martin Luther King and Judge Judy both hit the nail on the head

In 1963 Martin Luther King said, “I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!”

He was right. Many wrongs needed to be made right in America.

Now, nearly 50 years later, some things definitely have changed and some definitely haven’t.

And even though the color of a person’s skin is of absolutely no consequence whatever to me, I suppose some may call me racist for showing you what you are about to see.

I’m going to show it to you anyway.

Click here to see several reasons why our country is going down the drain (7:07).

There are almost too many to enumerate.

You can draw your own conclusions as to who is a victim and who is a perpetrator of the problems we still face. In your deliberations, remember to consider everything -- the judge, the plaintiff, the defendant, the bailiff, and even the audience, the television producers, and the country itself.

You are judge and you are jury. Posterity awaits your verdict.

4 comments:

  1. I judge that the system should be tighter so that needy people's rent payments go direct to the landlord and not to the tenant. I also judge that greedy landlords' rent demands be set fairly and that their tax declarations be scrutinised microscopically to ensure that they are not depriving the government of the tax it is meant to receive. You could pick on the dumb guy in "Judge Judy" but at the other end of the spectrum there are much bigger and more culpable fish to fry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you give money people look for ways to get more. It works the same with expense accounts.
    You give an expense account for needs of a company and employees waste it because they have to show there is a larger need for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my 4, FOUR count them four comments might make it through your moderation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putz, all four made it through my moderation. The other three pertained to the post they were on, but I haven't yet figured out how this one pertains to Martin Luther King or Judge Judy.

    ReplyDelete

<b>My new favorite poem</b>

...is the following one, purportedly by Billy Collins: Another Reason Why I Don't Keep A Gun In The House The neighbors'...