Thursday, August 6, 2026

Testing...Testing...

Google or Blogger or somebody/something is not being kind to me lately. This post is a test post to see if I can still create one. Also, the ability to reply to comments seems to be, how you say, gone with the wind.

I'm hoping things will get better soon.

I think you can still leave comments but I appear to be incommunicado for the moment.

Please bear with me as together we implore whatever computing gods may be (stage whisper: there aren't any) to have mercy.

2 comments:

  1. Fiddle-dee-dee. You will figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right. I did. (Sorry for the delay; your comment was caught in spam for a week.) Thank you, scarlett, er, emma.

    ReplyDelete

<b> I am 19 in blog years</b>

It's true. This blog, rhymeswithplague, sprang to life on September 28, 2007, making it/me 19 in blog years today. HAPPY 19 BLOG...