Thursday, August 6, 2026

Addendum to "Testing...Testing..."

Turns out the problem is that I'm a numbskull.

All I had to do was sign on with my gmail address and password instead of the erroneous ones I unwittingly tried to force Google to accept instead. Lesson learned. One does not force Google. Ever.

I shall now try to respond (maybe later today) to any of your comments on recent posts that have heretofore remained unresponded-to.

All's well that ends well *breathes huge sigh of relief*.

8 comments:

  1. It's hard to keep track of the different websites and all of the usernames or passwords we need to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have five pages full of user-ids, passwords, and answers to security questions. Simple living grows more complex by the day. I liked it better when things were more simple. Thank you, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The computer controls us but doesn't correct us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, some things we have to figure out ourselves. Thank you, Red.

      Delete
  4. So was I, but probably for a different reason. It’s good to hear from you. Thank you, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is and it was and it will be. Sorry for the long delay. The spambots were active. Thank you, emma.

      Delete

<b>Only God knows the end from the beginning</b>

This post, like most of the others on this blog, will make no sense to some and perfect sense to others. That having been said, let u...