It's true. This blog, rhymeswithplague, sprang to life on September 28, 2007, making it/me 19 in blog years today.
HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS TO ME,
HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS TO ME,
HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS, R-h-y-m-e-s-w-i-t-h-p-l-a-a-a-a-g-u-e,
HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS TO ME!!!
Before that fall day in 2007, there was no such thing as Rhymeswithplague, only an aging gentleman surnamed Brague who was looking for something interesting to do in his spare time.
Long may it/I wave.
Hello, world! This blog began on September 28, 2007, and so far nobody has come looking for me with tar and feathers.
On my honor, I will do my best not to bore you. All comments are welcome
as long as your discourse is civil and your language is not blue.
Happy reading, and come back often!
And whether my cup is half full or half empty, fill my cup, Lord.
Copyright 2007 - 2026 by Robert H.Brague
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
<b> I am 19 in blog years</b>
It's true. This blog, rhymeswithplague, sprang to life on September 28, 2007, making it/me 19 in blog years today. HAPPY 19 BLOG...
No comments:
Post a Comment