Monday, September 28, 2026

I am 19 in blog years

It's true. This blog, rhymeswithplague, sprang to life on September 28, 2007, making it/me 19 in blog years today.

HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS TO ME,
HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS TO ME,
HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS, R-h-y-m-e-s-w-i-t-h-p-l-a-a-a-a-g-u-e,
HAPPY 19 BLOG YEARS TO ME!!!

Before that fall day in 2007, there was no such thing as Rhymeswithplague, only an aging gentleman surnamed Brague who was looking for something interesting to do in his spare time.

Long may it/I wave.

2 comments:

  1. Ever since I began reading your blog you have kept me entertained. I enjoy hearing about your family, your Jeopardy acuity, and your little forays into triviality. As a gift to you I share this: I once solved the final answer on Wheel of Fortune before any letters had been revealed. As I walked through the room I glanced at the television and told the people in the room that it was "Lucille Ball". And it was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lo wow, that is impressive! I can always count on you to comment on my posts regularly. Thank you, emma!

      Delete

<b>I apologize for my absence</b>

...so for my faithful few remaining readers I'll start off with several weeks' worth of you-know-whats from you-know-where: Wh...