Monday, March 11, 2013

We interrupt this blog for this important announcement from The People In Charge

The world as we know it will never be the same.

This person is leaving The View:



and this person is leaving The View:



and rumor (British, rumour) has it that even this person may be leaving The View:



which will leave only this person:



and this person:



on The View until they find three other persons to replace the persons who are leaving The View.

We now return you to the blog in progress.

... _ _ _ ... ... _ _ _ ... ... _ _ _ ... ... _ _ _ ... ... _ _ _ ... ... _ _ _ ...

All together now, class:



7 comments:

  1. Got that right! Of those leaving, I only know who one of them is. And I only know one of those staying. And I don't care, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, Mary Z. and glad that we agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of "The View". Such rumours (rumors) apologies to my English as in proper English spell check :)

    Pawsitive wishes and with that, I'm going to watch Coronation Street.

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is "The View"? I am pleased to say that I have never heard of it... or I hadn't heard of it until you roped me in to what I assume is another mendacious television cult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reamus, what an appropriate comment! Enough gas emanages from The View to fill the Hindenberg.

    Klahanie and Yorkshire Pudding, it is strangely comforting to know that The View is unknown outside the United States. The fewer people affected by it, the better. I suppose we Americans are provincial enough and chauvinistic enough as a people to think that our celebrities are the world's celebrities as well. Thank you both for providing a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It pleases me greatly to know that there are those outside the U.S. that don't know of the The View, simply because I can know there is still hope that we as a country are not all being judged by shows such as that.

    ReplyDelete

<b>Always true to you, darlin’, in my fashion</b>

We are bombarded daily by abbreviations in everyday life, abbreviations that are never explained, only assumed to be understood by everyone...