Wednesday, April 20, 2022

This is a test

In my last post I changed fonts so many times to achieve the kaleidoscope of hues that when I was finished old Blogger was confused and continued the brown through the remainder of the post and all through the comments section. Commenter Neil Theasby (our friend Yorkshire Pudding) said that he preferred 'boring old black'.

This short post is a test to see whether Blogger has returned to its/her/his/their senses and restored boring old black as the default value for my posts.

Pushing 'Publish' will determine if my suspicions are correct. I will push it now and we will all see together.

You needn't comment on this post unless you really want to because, as I said, this is a test.

2 comments:

  1. Do you realise you can do a "preview" and see exactly how a post will look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kylie, you are correct, of course, and I completely forgot about that. But one thing Preview couldn't show me, and that didn't appear until I pushed Publish, was that the entire page of posts beyond the one about poetic devices shows up in brown. It wasn't until I pressed 'Older Posts' to get off the current page that the black text was restored. Live and learn.

    ReplyDelete

<b>Another boring post, or maybe not</b>

From April 1945 until Joe Biden's first/only (pick one) term as president ends a few months from now, 80 years will have elapsed. D...