Today -- November 22nd -- is a day that should also live in infamy, but apparently it does not. Today is its 59th anniversary and I have heard no mention of it. I remember it vividly. People can still tell you exactly where they were and what they were doing.
Younger readers, was it:
- The suicide of Marilyn Monroe,
- The Challenger explosion in Florida,
- The assassination of John F. Kennedy,
- The induction of Elvis Presley into the U.S. Army, or
- Neal Armstrong taking one giant leap for mankind on the surface of the moon?
I just wish this blog had more younger readers. They're probably all on Tik-Tok.