Thursday, May 2, 2024

How’s that again?

Tonight on Wheel Of Fortune when host Pat Sajak was eliciting introductory remarks from each contestant at the beginning of the program, one woman said, and I'm not kidding, "Pat, I'm engaged to my wonderful fiancé [here she said his name]. We have a beautiful blended family of seven children, three boys and three girls."

Either the jury is still out on the seventh child or Mom should refrain from helping the children with their math homework.

I may be showing my age. There probably isn't such a thing as math homework any more.

That's all there is, there isn't any more.

Do you know who said that?

7 comments:

  1. I think it was said by three different people: Bugs Bunny and Albert Einstein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very droll, Tasker. You should not be helping children with their math homework either.

      Delete
    2. In Einstein's universe, it adds up exactly.

      Delete
  2. I'm no good at quizzes and definitely no better at American oriented ones. I enjoy your commentary, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate every single reader of this blog, quiz taker or no. Thank you, Janice.

      Delete
  3. Someone snuck another child in on her. Funny. Ethel Barrymore was the first I believe to say that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ethel Barrymore was definitely who I was thinking of. Thank you, Emma.

      Delete

<b>Couples in show biz (part 2)</b>

Reader Emma Springfield in Iowa thought of two more couples in show biz: 60. Paul Hogan & Linda Kozlowski (his co-star in Crocodi...