Thursday, March 28, 2019

Brexit comes but once a year (you wish)

...And when it comes it brings good cheer,
And when it goes it leaves us here,
And what shall we do for the rest of the year?

As I see it from my vantage point on the other side of the pond, you MAY* have Brexit but then again you MAY* not.

Keep us posted. We're on needles and pins.


*The Right Honourable THERESA MAY (you may have heard of her) with an unidentified friend:

(September 4, 2016 photo from www.kremlin.ru used in accordance with CC-BY-4.0)

5 comments:

  1. I am leaving on Friday night.
    That woman must be the worst PM we have ever had and she is up against stiff competition. Traitorous cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our politics are in such a terrible state that I pay passing attention to other countries. Brexit is one that I read about only when something momentous is happening. I guess I need more than politics in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using Russian photos in your illustrious blog means that there is COLLUSION with Russia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our obsession is Trump; the UKs is Brexit; and perhaps both are equally crippling.

    ReplyDelete

<b>Another boring post, or maybe not</b>

From April 1945 until Joe Biden's first/only (pick one) term as president ends a few months from now, 80 years will have elapsed. D...